Who is CrossCulture?
CrossCulture equips everyday churches to develop a clear, unique, and engaging web strategy as a tool to help them fulfill the Great Commission.
Our mission flows from a core conviction: That all churches -- from the large, metropolitan megachurch to the small, rural congregation -- should be able to have a powerful, effective web presence.
So we've spent hours studying what makes a good church website. We've tinkered with different website layouts, tools, and designs. And we put this knowledge to work for you by personally crafting a unique, powerful, and appropriate web strategy for your church.
You'll get a fully customized, mobile-friendly WordPress website chock-full of powerful tools and features -- all delivered to you locked, loaded, and ready to go.
Plus, we take care of all the boring technical details -- hosting, domains, security, plugin updates, local listings -- so you don't have to. And we pledge to constantly improve our features and plugins, so your website will keep improving.
We know that managing websites can be a headache. So we will personally train you to use and update your website. After all, your time is better spent shepherding your congregation, not stressing about website updates.
So we're not interested in simply making church websites; we're striving to be your complete local church website solution.
Never Easier to Get Started
Here's what you get
- Website -- Custom crafted from one of our templates to fit your needs.
- Logo -- We'll freshen up your logo, if necessary.
- Domain, Security, and Backup Services -- So you don't have to worry about the details.
- Responsive Mobile Design -- Meaning your website will look great on phones and tablets.
- Search Engine Optimization and Local Listing Citations -- Ensuring that people who search for you online can find you.
- Gospel-Focused Content -- Written and edited by our trained, experienced in-house team.
- Sermon Podcasting -- So anyone can hear the good news with one click.
- Performance Analytics -- Equipping you to understand how visitors use your site.
- Split-Testing -- To continually improve your web strategy.
- Personalized Service -- You'll work with real flesh and blood Christians with a passion for serving the church.
- And More
Schedule a Personal Demo
Contact us and schedule your demo today to learn how we can partner with your church.